Sunday, June 03, 2007

Your presence still lingers here

Hi, my name is Spongebob Squarepants. Im an icon for kids okay.
I even have my own theme song & my own show! Ha ha.
So my owner's decided to name me SBSP too! I know its nice lah.

My owner thought that I was cute, thats why she bought me!
& every night, Im sleeping next to her. *Think straight okay*

My owner, Joyce Lee, loves me alot you know?

& my owner's going overseas tomorrow, sad. Gonna miss her.
Cos for 5 days, Im gonna be lonely without her.
Not that I dont have other friends, I do okay! -Big smile-

She doesnt like me hogging the computer all day.
So I shall blog till here, lol.

Umm, k bye all!

-----

Hi all! I know, my spongebob's very cute okay. Ha ha :D
I DRANK WHATEVER & ANYTHING today! How exciting.

Whatever, like my pencil box.

Life is great, with Whatever & Anything.

Know I know, Anything is ANY of the carbonated drink.
Like Pepsi or 7up.
Whatever is ANY of the non-carbonated drink.
Like ice lemon tea.
Some people are just slow :D

Im going overseas tomorrow! To Genting & KL.
For 5 full days okay. Pretty 不放心 about my Guides.
Hope PF, Quraisha & Shafidah will run 2 Guides meetings smoothly!
Will be back on the 9th of June! Gonna miss so many people.

To HIM*, take care of yourself alright! Remember to pack for your trip.
Thanks for everything! All the memories & such. Sleep early tonight k.
Ha ha, gonna miss you. Love you many many! :D


K, 1 last look at my face before I go off, ha ha.
Goodbye all.

-Big smile-

No comments: